jueves, 26 de julio de 2012

Packing up...

This year had thought me so many things... but the most important ive finally learnt is to let go... I am packing up one year of my life, diciding wich thigs i will take with me, which will reach me later, which i will pick up when i come back... 


There is not enough space in my trunks... and i have found out that it is not only material wise... there is not enought space in my heart and my mind for packing up all the persons that have been part of my year... so i will have to leave some of them as only memories of what it was... 


Who? those who do not apreciate our time toguether... those who are two faced... those who do not build friendships because of trust and affection but that biuld frienships depending of what they can use the other person for...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario